Info & Care
HEY JUDE Handmade jewellery designs are exactly that, handmade, making each piece ever so slightly different to the next. Variations in your designs don't mean they are flawed, it means they are unique.
- There may be variations in pattern placement compared to the example featured, particularly with floral/paisley and similarly varied pattern fabrics. *If you would like to see the placement of patterns before shipping, please request this in the Notes section at Checkout.
- There may also be slight variations in size estimates.
- Every effort is made to photograph and display the colours of the pieces as true to life as possible, but each screen & monitor may display them differently.
- This jewellery is designed for adults and not recommended for children under 4 years. It contains many small parts that may present a choking hazard for young children. Please keep out of reach of young children.
If you require further information about a piece, please inquire before purchase.
Special Requests/Bespoke Design;
I am more than happy to take special requests. Please Contact Us to send your query and I will endeavour to oblige!
As with all jewellery, HEY JUDE Handmade jewellery needs some care to keep it looking great for as long as possible.
- Do not shower, swim or wet your jewellery. Not only may it affect the condition of the fabrics, it will prematurely age and discolour your findings.
- Many finding & feature metals particularly Silver, Copper & Rose Gold will be susceptible to discolouration &/or tarnish over time with wear and handling. Unfortunately I cannot accept responsibility for metal discolouration.
- Please avoid contact with perfumes, skin oils and lotions and store your jewellery in a jewellery box, soft cloth bag or the like. Avoiding prolonged exposure to dust, air & heat will help the longevity of your pieces.
- Should your fabric earring be marked with makeup or dirt, lightly cleanse the fabric with a mild soapy water & rinse. Avoid excessive rubbing of fabric & avoid excessive water to the other parts of the earring.
- Some fabric dangle designs are best stored flat or hanging to avoid crumpling or bending. Should your fabric only dangles need some attention, you can (whilest moving any embellishments aside) lightly press the reverse of the design with a warm iron to re-straighten.
- Leatherette designs (faux leather) should be stored with some care, so as not to have heavy or sharp objects (ie other earring backs), pressing into the surface of the design as it may dent &/or pierce the leatherette.